Our Mission at the madison county rEIA
Madison County REIA’s mission is to develop, support and promote local real estate investing through networking, education, leadership, and promoting professionalism, ethics, and standards of excellence in our industry.
We seek to provide:
- Quality education at every club meeting.
- A forum for marketing investment properties and related products or services.
- A promise to never, ever “talk down” to a new investor.
- Provide encouragement, moral support and collective experience to those in need.
- Guidance to creating multiple streams of income.
Our Commitment to Ethics
Madison County REIA is committed to the highest ethical standards. This commitment flows naturally from our responsibilities to us, our guest speakers and vendors, our families, and the communities where we live and work. Trust is at the heart of these connections, and trust can only be built on honesty and dependability — on solid, ethical conduct.
We strive to provide the best, most motivational education in real estate investing at a reasonable membership fee.
The interests of the members of Madison County REIA will dictate our decisions about what products and services to offer; our decisions will be based on factors such as quality, price, service, and relevance to current market conditions.
We seek a healthy balance between our work and our family life, and vow to use real estate investing as a means to provide a brighter future.
Our community can also count on us for help in civic, charitable, and other community activities. Volunteer work, while not necessary to be a club member, is always encouraged.
We take pride in the quality of our collective efforts at Madison County REIA:
We take pride in the integrity of our club. A real estate investment club’s reputation is built on what its members do every day, as well as the honesty, willingness to share, and the quality of communication among its members. We want Madison County REIA’s reputation to be built upon the honesty of our members over time, but we recognize that a reputation can be diminished in one single instant. We also know, however, that we can positively reinforce a good reputation every day. We want to provide a real estate investment club with a reputation for honesty, integrity and knowledge.
We will be generous in sharing know-how, and we will not treat a new investor with any less respect and reverence than an experienced one. Each of us expects to be heard, and we in turn pledge to listen. We want honesty and openness — about mistakes as well as successes. We will have a well-earned trust in each other.
MCREIA Code of Conduct & Ethics
The ownership and management of real estate is a highly regulated segment of the free enterprise system of the United State of America. As such, the members of the MCREIA must treat this enterprise with the utmost professionalism. MCREIA members desire to expand their knowledge of real estate investing and management. In order to pursue these ends in a legal and ethical manner, all members of MCREIA will be held to a higher standard of ethical behavior. This includes, but is not limited to the following list of behaviors:
- MCREIA members will not intentionally misrepresent any material fact in their business dealings.
- MCREIA members should keep themselves informed on matters affecting housing in their community, including local, state, and federal laws.
- MCREIA members will create safe and sanitary housing.
- MCREIA members will act as positive role models for the professions of real estate investing and housing providers when dealing with tenants, the public, the media, government officials, and all others.
- MCREIA members agree to disclose any and all known information about any property that may adversely affect the property value or that may cause the buyer any present or future hardship.
- MCREIA members will never market any property that they do not have legal ownership or have a legal right to do so.
- MCREIA members will always seek the counsel of professionals for any issue in which they are not well versed.
- MCREIA members will have respect for any and all trainers or speakers that come to the MCREIA
- MCREIA members will not slander or make false clams about any other members or venders
- MCREIA members will not use our meeting for recruiting other members for any type Meeting, MLM, or other type biz opurtunities.
- MCREIA members will not spam any of our social sites with unapproved messages or post.
- MCREIA members will not hand out any flyers for a event that has not been approved by the MCREIA board
- MCREIA members will NOT EVER take advantage of any of our members in any way.
- MCREIA members will be responsible to complete their own due diligence in all business dealings and will encourage others to do the same.
If any member break our code of conduct the member will be ask to not come back and will no longer be a member of the MCREIA